Flipkart, which is now an authorized online reseller for Apple products has started taking pre-orders for the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus smartphones in India, as it had promised. As expected, the limited edition Jet Black version has a high demand. Only the iPhone 7 256GB Jet Black variant is available and others are sold out. Amazon has also started taking pre-orders for the iPhones with several offers, even though it is not an authorized online reseller like Flipkart.
To remind you, both the new iPhones are powered by an Apple A10 Fusion chip and have water and dust resistant body with IP67 ratings. These also have a new home button that is now press sensitive with the new generation Taptic Engine and houses the Touch ID fingerprint sensor. The iPhone 7 Plus also has dual 12MP rear cameras.
The Apple iPhone 7 starts at Rs. 60,000 for the 32GB version and goes up to Rs. 80,000 for the 256GB variant, while the iPhone 7 Plus starts at Rs. 72,000 for the 32GB version and goes up to Rs. 92,000 for the 256GB variant.
Both the phones are now available for pre-order on Flipkart, come with flat Rs. 10,000 Cashback for Citibank Credit Card users and exchange offer up to Rs. 24,500, so you can get the phones for as low as Rs. 25,500 and Rs. 37,500, respectively after discount and exchange.
Amazon has also started taking pre-orders for the phones with several offers, but only select iPhone 7 models are available currently and the iPhone 7 Plus is out of stock.
Amazon iPhone 7 pre-booking offers
- Additional cashback on HDFC Bank card between 1st Oct to 5th Oct
- EMI Offer: No Cost EMI (September 30 to October 7), Get cashback of upto Rs. 8000 on Credit Card EMI as Amazon.in Gift Card.
- Download and sign in to the Kindle app and get 80% off on Kindle eBooks, up to a maximum of Rs. 1000
- Get 9GB additional data on purchase of 1GB from Vodafone with the iPhone 7
- Amazon Prime – Get Rs. 500 Amazon.in Gift Card when you sign up for a year of Prime membership