Intex has launched Cloud Scan FP, the company’s latest smartphone in the Cloud series, which is also the cheapest smartphone with a fingerprint sensor in India. It has a 5-inch FWVA display with 70% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by a quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731C processor, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and has 5-megapixel front and rear cameras.
It has 3G connectivity and comes with dual SIM support, similar to most other budget smartphones from Intex.
Intex Cloud Scan FP specifications
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731 processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingeprint sensor
- Dimensions: 146.4×73.0×9.65mm; Weight: 153.8g
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2450mAh battery
The Intex Cloud Scan FP comes in Champagne and Dark Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 3,999 and is available exclusively from Snapdeal.