Lenovo is expected to announce Moto M smartphone in China on November 8th. We already know the specifications of the smartphone and the design has also been revealed by TENAA certification. Now press images of the smartphone have surfaced that also reveals more features of the smartphone.
It reveals that the phone will have water repellent nano coating, similar to other Moto phones, all-metal unibody design with curved back and Dolby Atmos technology for a 360-degree immersive audio experience.
Moto M rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 2.2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 3050mAh battery with Turbo charging
The Moto M is expected to come in Gold and Silver colors and is rumored to be priced at 1999 yuan (US$ 294 / Rs. 19,630 approx.). We should know all the details when it goes official next Tuesday.