Asus launched the Zenfone Go 4.5 smartphone with a MediaTek MT6580 SoC back in December last year. Today is has launched the second generation Zenfone Go 4.5 with a Snapdragon 200 SoC. It comes in two variants, one with a 5-megapixel rear camera and a VGA front-facing camera, while the other variant has a 8-megapixel rear camera and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
Other specifications are the same, including a 4.5-inch FWVGA, 1GB of RAM, Android 5.1 (Lollipop) and 3G support, but it has a larger 2070mAh removable battery.
Asus Zenfone Go 4.5 (2nd Gen) (ZB452KG) specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor with Adreno 302 GPU
- 1GB LPDDR3 RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Zen UI 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 8MP / 5MP rear camera with LED flash
- 2MP / 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 136.5 x 67 x 3.6~11mm; Weight: 125g
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2,070mAh removable battery
The Asus Zenfone Go 4.5 (2nd Gen) comes in Glamour Red, Ceramic White, Yellow, Silver Blue, Gold and Silver colors, is priced at Rs. 5,299 for 5MP/0.3MP variant and the 8MP/2MP variant is priced at Rs. 5,699. It will be available on Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon.in, Paytm, Shopclues and in Asus exclusive Stores as well as offline stores.
Commenting on the launch, Peter Chang, Regional Head – South Asia & Country Manager – System Business Group – ASUS India, said: