Asus launched the second generation Zenfone Go 4.5 ( (ZB452KG) with 3G support earlier this year, now it has launched the 4G version of the smartphone dubbed Zenfone Go 4.5 LTE (ZB450KL) in the country. It has a 4.5-inch FWVGA display, similar to the 3G version, but this is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor instead of Snapdragon 200 SoC and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
Asus Zenfone Go 4.5 LTE (2nd Gen) (ZB450KL) specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) display
- Quad-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB LPDDR3 RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with ZenUI
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 66.7 x 136.5 x 3.6~11.2 mm; Weight: 135g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2,070mAh removable battery
The Asus Zenfone Go 4.5 LTE comes in Glacier Grey, Silver Blue, Sheer Gold and Glamor Red colors, is priced at Rs. 6999 and is already available through online stores such as Amazon.in. It will be available through retail stores by the end of this month.