Huawei has announced MediaPad M3, it’s latest MediaPad tablet at the IFA 2016 in Berlin. It has a 8.4-inch WQXGA (2560 x 1600 pixels) display, is powered by an Octa-Core Kirin 950 SoC and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Emotion UI 4.1 on top. It has a 8-megapixel front and rear cameras and has a metal unibody design. There is also a fingerprint sensor on the home button, below the display.
Huawei MediaPad M3 specifications
- 8.4-inch (2560 x 1600) WQXGA IPS display with 400nits brightness
- Octa-Core Kirin 950 (2.3GHz 4 x A72 + 1.8GHz 4 x A53) 16nm processor with Mali T880-MP4 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB / 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Emotion UI 4.1
- 8MP fixed focus rear camera
- 8MP front-facing Camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 215.5 x 124.2 x 7.3mm
- Harman Kardon-certified stereo speakers, SWS 3.0 stereo sound effect
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 5100mAh battery
The Huawei MediaPad M3 comes in Gold and Silver colors and is priced at 349 Euros (US$ 388 / Rs. 26050 approx.) for the 32GB WiFi model. The 32GB and 64GB LTE models are priced at 399 Euros (US$ 444 / Rs. 29,780 approx.) and 449 Euros (US$ 500 / Rs. 33,510 approx.), respectively. It will roll out from September 26th in several European countries, including UK, as well as in parts of Asia and the Middle East.