Lava has launched X41+, the company’s latest smartphone with 4G VoLTE support. It has a 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), has a 8-megapixel rear camera with 1.4µm pixel size, LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera that also has LED flash.
It has dual SIM support, similar to most of the Lava smartphones and offers Touch-free control with Air Gestures.
Lava X41+ specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 protection
- 1.3GHz Quad-core processor
- 2GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1.4µm pixel size
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 145×71.2×8.8mm; Weight: 154g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
The Lava X41+ comes in Black and Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 8,999 (MRP).