LG has launched Stylus 3, the company’s latest smartphone with a stylus pen in India. It was introduced ahead of CES 2017 and packs a 5.7-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display and has a 1.8mm diameter fiber-tip stylus that promises feel and feedback of an actual pen when writing on the screen. It also has a fingerprint scanner and enhanced UX with Pen Pop 2.0 as well as the popular Pen Keeper and Screen-off Memo.
With Pen Pop 2.0, memos can be set to display on the screen whenever the stylus is removed. Pen Keeper displays a warning when the stylus strays too far from the phone, and Screen-off Memo enables note-taking directly on the screen even when the display is off.
LG Stylus 3 (LGM400DK) specifications
- 5.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) In-cell Touch 2.5D curved glass IPS display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 155.6 x 79.8 x 7.4mm; Weight: 149g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Stylus Pen
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3200mAh removable battery
The LG Stylus 3 comes in Metallic Titan color and is priced at Rs. 18,500 (MRP) in India.