Moto India has finally sent out invites for the launch its latest Moto E4 Plus smartphone on July 12th. The company started teasing the launching of the smartphone last week. The main highlight of the phone is its 5000mAh battery that is slightly bigger than the 4000mAh battery on the Moto C Plus that was launched in the country recently. It also comes with fast charging support using 10W rapid charger.
It has a metal body, packs a fingerprint sensor on the front and runs Android 7.1.1 (Nougat). It has a water-repellent nano coating similar to other Moto devices.
Moto E4 Plus specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.3 GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor with 650MHz Mali T720 MP1 GPU
- 2GB / 3GBRAM, 16GB /32GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- 13MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12 um pixel size, 78° lens
- 5MP fixed focus front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.4 um pixel size, 74° lens
- Water-repellent coating
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions:155 x 77.5 x 9.55mm; Weight: 181g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 5000mAh built-in battery with 10W rapid charging
The Moto E4 Plus comes in Iron Grey, Fine Gold and Oxford Blue colors. We should know the price of the smartphone next Wednesday.