After teasing on its social channels, Moto India has sent out invites for the the launch of Moto X4 smartphone in the Moto X series in India on October 3rd. It was unveiled IFA event recently and packs dual 12MP and 8MP rear cameras to take images with blurred background, portraits, selective black and white and has dual Autofocus Pixel technology for faster focus in low light. It has a 16MP front camera with a 4MP new adaptive low light mode.
It packs a 5.2-inch 1080p screen, is powered by Snapdragon 630 and runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat). It has IP68 certification for water resistance and has a 3D rear contoured design, an anodized aluminum frame and Corning Gorilla Glass protection on the the front and back.
Moto X4 specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD LTPS IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 2 TB with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 12MP primary camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.4um pixel size, 8MP ultra-wide angle secondary camera with 120-degree field of view, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording
- 16MP Front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1um pixel size
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Front-ported speaker, 3-Mics
- Dimensions: 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging
The Moto X4 comes in Super Black and Sterling Blue colors and was introduced for 399 Euros (US$ 475 / Rs. 30375 approx.). We should know the price in India in a couple of weeks.