Detailed specs and press shots of the upcoming Moto X4 surfaced recently. Now the phone has been certified by Brazil’s Anatel that shows the phone’s design in live images. You can see the phone’s curved design, fingerprint sensor on the front. On the back there are dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash.
On the top there are antenna lines, USB Type-C port and a 3.5mm audio jack, On the top there is a secondary microphone and SIM slot.
On the right side there is a volume rockers and a power button.
Moto X4 rumored specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 12MP + 8MP Dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording
- 16MP Front-facing camera with LED flash
- Water and dust resistant body (IP68)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging
Moto X4 is said to be the first non-Nexus or Pixel phone with Google’s Project Fi device and will launch in the fourth quarter of 2017. It is expected to be announced at an event in Brazil on August 24th.