HMD Global introduced Nokia 7 Plus, Android One smartphone at the MWC 2018, as expected. It has a 6-inch 18:9 Full HD+ display, is powered by Snapdragon 660, has dual rear sensors with ZEISS optics that combine an ultra-sensitive 12MP wide-angle primary camera for both low-light and extra bright conditions and a secondary 13MP camera for 2x optical zoom.
It has an unibody metal design made of 6000 series aluminium and packs a 3800mAh battery that promises 2 days of battery life and support for fast charging.
Nokia 7 Plus specifications
- 6-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Single / Dual SIM
- Android 8.0 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 8.1
- 12MP rear camera with f/1.75 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size with ZEISS optics, 13 MP secondary camera with 1.0µm pixel size, f/2.6 aperture with ZEISS optics, dual-tone LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with ZEISS optics
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.38 x 75.64 x 9.55 mm
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, Three microphones with Nokia OZO Audio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C (USB 2.0)
- 3800mAh battery with fast charging
The Nokia 7 Plus comes in Black / Copper and White / Copper colors, is priced at €399 (US$ 490 / Rs. 31740 approx.) and will roll out from early April.