After Galaxy J2 Core (SM-J260), the company’s first Android Oreo (Go edition) smartphone that was launched back in August, Samsung is gearing to launch the Galaxy J4 Core soon. This reveals a 6-inch HD+ display, Snapdragon 430 SoC with 1GB of RAM, 8-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front camera both with LED flash.
It will likely come with Samsung’s Smart Manager delivers automatic RAM management that ensures the device has sufficient free memory and remains fast and optimized. It doesn’t come with Fingerprint sensor or Face Unlock. It has a 3300mAh battery on board.
Samsung Galaxy J4 Core rumored specifications
- 6-inch (1480 x 720 pixels) HD+ TFT display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 160.6 x 76.1 x 7.9mm; Weight: 170g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS
- 3300mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy J4 Core will come in Black, Gold and Blue colors. We can expect the official announcement soon.