Vivo has announced Y93, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the ‘Y series’ in China. It has a 6.2-inch HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio waterdrop notch display, is the first smartphone to be powered by Snapdragon 439 12nm SoC, has 4GB of RAM, runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Funtouch OS 4.5, comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera for potraits, as well as an 8-megapixel front camera with support for face unlock. It pack a huge 4030mAh battery.
Vivo Y93 specifications
- 6.22-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) 19:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core (Quad 1.95GHz Cortex A53 + Quad 1.45GHz Cortex A53) Snapdragon 439 Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Funtouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 155.1 × 75.09 × 8.28mm; Weight: 163.5g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 4030mAh (typical) built-in battery
The Vivo Y93 comes in Midnight Black and Purple colors, is priced 1500 yuan (Rs. 15,890 approx.) and will go on sale in China soon.