Xiaomi along with the Mi Ninebot Plus introduced Mi Laser Projector at its Mi Ecosystem event. it has ALPD 3.0 world’s leading sources of laser technology, wide color gamut and 5000 lumens brightness. It has Mi TV built-in to watch movies and shows easily. Even though it comes with a remote, you can also use your smartphone as a remote. The company says that it has been developed over two years of research and development.
Body of the projector is manufactured by Yorkey, a Optical Technology company and uses APPTRONICS and Texas Instruments’ technology to provide the light source optoelectronic technology and DLP imaging chip. It has 25,000 hours of last life, so if you use to for two hours a day, it lasts for 34 years.
Features of Xiaomi Mi Laser Projector
- Can project out to a 150-inch huge screen with 5000 lumens brightness, 3000: 1 native contrast
- Uses ALPD 3.0 world’s leading sources of laser technology
- Uses 0.233: 1 + large depth short focus lens design so you can place it at a distance of just 50cm from the wall
- 4 high-power in built speaker with Dolby Digital and DTS technologies
- Built-in Mi TV to watch latest movies and TV episodes
- 3 x HDMI, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x audio output, 1 x AV input, 1 x S/PDIF, 1 x Ethernet port
- Up to 25,000 laser life
The Xiaomi Mi Laser Projector is priced at 9999 yuan (US$ 1470 / Rs. 95,020 approx.) and will go on sale in China from July 4th via its crowdfunding platform.