ASUS is rolling out a stability update to the ZenFone 2, fixing user-reported issues and enabling support for Android for Work. Android for Work lets you use your smartphone for work-related tasks, with your personal and work information remaining separated. The update weighs in at 73.66MB, and bumps the firmware version number to 220.127.116.11.
Here’s what’s included:
- Fixed video sound issue.
- Fixed google play stop service .
- Fixed SD cards issue.
- Fixed SmartBox not read the phone issue.
- Fixed can not control the volume of YouTube when using miracast.
- Fixed the issue of displaying wrong operator name when roaming and searching network.
- Fixed phone hang-up issue in Russia
- Fixed PosteMobile NFC issue (ZE551ML only)
- Support Android for Work
- Improve ASUS ZenUI Launcher stability
- Improve Cell Broadcast stability
- Fix the failure to share Photo Collage picture via Email
- Several Apps update
- Improve power usage of Email App
If you’re rocking the ZenFone 2, be sure to head into your handset’s settings to check if the update is available for you. The phone is confirmed to receive the Marshmallow update, along with the PadFone S, ,ZenFone 2 Deluxe, ZenFone 2 Laser, and the ZenFone Selfie. ASUS is yet to detail when it’ll roll out the update, but we’ll let you know once we hear more.
Source: ASUS forums