ZTE India has sent out invites for the launch of a new smartphone on February 3rd. The company did not reveal the name of the smartphone, but it has added an image of the back of the smartphone. Sachin Batra, CMO, ZTE Terminal India on Twitter says that the new ZTE smartphone that will roll out next week will have an impressive design and battery.
According to the teaser image, the phone could be Blade A2 Plus with a whopping 5000mAh battery. The phone was originally introduced last year in China.
ZTE Blade A2 Plus specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5d curved glass display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Lollipop) with Mifavor 3.5
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155×76.2×9.8mm; Weight: 189g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging
The ZTE Blade A2 Plus comes in Gold and Silver colors. We should know the price when the smartphone launches next Friday.